Versatile Guide Course Information
To enquire fill out the Online Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Versatile 6 Month Guide Course
Is a career in the tourism industry what you have chosen to do with your life? If you said yes, then you are looking at the right course!
This structured and focused 6-month journey will have you, the learner, immersed into 6 months of structured and focused learning of Apprentice Field Guide (NQF2), Apprentice Trails Guide, and Regional Bird Guide or Marine Guide courses.
The approach we take to all our career-orientated courses is
outcome-based, with the courses focused on coaching and developing the learner with the necessary guiding skills to be competent to enter the guiding industry at an introductory level.
Each week the courses are structured on a specific set of outcomes and subjects which are evaluated at the end of the week. The layout of the courses is carefully adapted according to the necessary development of the learner.
Share this course with someone
- Includes: Wilderness First Aid Level 2 Certificate
- Includes: Relevant PFTC Unit Standards (Rifle Proficiency), Advanced Rifle Handling, Training and Evaluation of Tracking Skills and 4 weeks of mentored walking hours.
***There is a 2-week break between the Apprentice Field and Apprentice Trails Guide courses, and a weekend break between the Apprentice Trails and Regional Bird Guide Marine Guide courses.
Tap to read more or share
No Work Experience
- 10 April 2023
- 10 July 2023
- 02 October 2023
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- Conservation Fees
- All meals for the duration of the course
- Uniform provided
- Formal and Practical Tuition for all subjects
- All FGASA (assessment, exam, subscription, registration, moderation, manuals, workbooks, logbooks, prescribed literature, and certification) for the duration of the course
- Conducting necessary FGASA liason on your behalf, for the duration of your course